Skip to content

Who are the World’s People Today from the Bible?

All BibleStudyMinistry.com articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate into Your Language” drop-down menu on the top right-side banner of our website (Desktop version).

Questions and Answers from BSM Newsletter

Today’s question is:

Who are the world’s people?

Who are the world’s people today? I’m not exactly sure what this question is aimed at, but my spirit tells me they are asking “who’s who” in the Bible today. For instance, who are the children of Abraham, who are the children of Lot, who are the children of Ham, Cush, etc?

This is not easy to answer and we’ve done extensive research and the result was the old commercial about using drugs (Your Brain on Drugs Commercial). We fried our brains and finally asked the Lord Christ to show us if He deems it important to show us.

Here is what we gathered nevertheless, at the tower of babel, the languages were confounded by God. The spoken language, the written language, and the spiritual language. Today people like to think that ALL (stated conclusively) of the sons of Japheth separated and went together.

The Division of the Nations

We like to believe that ALL of the sons of Ham lived together. Also, we like to believe that ALL the sons of Shem separated and lived together. Sorry friends, it did not go down that way. It more than likely followed the 80/20 rule.

This is where the bulk or 80% of the son’s families such as Shem gathered together and a lesser portion of the families of Ham or Japheth went with them (the remaining 20%). This would be the case with the other sons (Noah’s three sons, Shem, Ham, Japheth) also and we have examples.

They split to follow a ruler, for land, and based on who they could understand (written/spoken language), but also based on who they could vibe with (spiritual language). There is a love language book and we speak different languages in our personality.

Vibration and Frequency

We have family members we cringe to be around because they are spiritually and mentally “different!” Then there are people on the other side of the world we can lay in their arms, laugh, serve, cry, and do all of this without makeup on.

We don’t need a haircut or our hair done, and we feel at home with them on any subject we talk about. Why? We-vibe with them, we have the same vibrational frequency language. Often we are told to stop this (vibing) because we have been drilled or programmed with race, division, and the color of our skin syndrome.

Nevertheless, we conclude that the nations were mixed up at the Tower of Babel. The majority of Shem settled in Euroasia, and it is written Japheth dwelled in the tents of Shem. This means Japheth dwelled with Shem throughout Euroasia.

Nimrod is Amraphel

Japheth also dwells in his own lands in the higher lands of today, as far north as Russia and as far south as Australia. Ham dwells on the continent called Africa today. Nimrod, the grandson of Cush (Genesis 10:8-10) became powerful on the earth.

He was single-handedly attempting to keep the one-world government in Shinar together with the project known as Babel. But the divisions defeated him. Chedorlaomer, the king of Elam, became strong. He’s an Elamite (Persian) which would constitute him as a son of Shem.

Chedorlaomer fought with Amraphel (Nimrod) the king of Shinar (remember Nimrod is a son of Ham). They fought together against Bera, Birsha, and Shinab, who were kings of Sodom, Gomorrah, and Admah respectively. These are kings of Canaanite countries or lands (sons of Ham).

Confusion on Confusion

The point is that when the nations are divided, the people divided themselves and mixed with who they wanted or who they were captured by. When this is coupled with captivities. There were captivities such as when Assyria captured Samaria and took the people out and placed them in other cities and vice versa.

It has become confusion on top of confusion. You may believe you are Ethiopian today, but you very well could be a Persian living in Ethiopia. The Roman Empire attempted to leave people in their lands to be who they natively were. The only thing is that the people had to follow Roman law, taxes, and some customs.

However, the latter part of the Roman kingdom saw the Romans mixing and matching and stripping native indigenous cultures at a very high rate. We call this today, westernizing the people; back in the day, it was called Hellenizing the people.

The Percentages

Let us bring this in for something we can understand; if you live on the African continent today there is a 48% chance you are a child of Ham and a 48% chance you are a child of Shem (4% to Japheth). Consequently, if you live on the Euroasian continent, there is a 65% chance you are Shem, 30% Japheth, and 5% Ham.

If you are natively or indigenously from the Americas, you are 100% Shem, but if you migrated over, you are 33% Shem, Ham, or Japheth (respectively). Now weathermen and women used to tell me there was a 90% chance of rain. I’d pack my rain boots, raincoat, and the biggest umbrella I could find.

You already know what happened; no rain. I say this to tell you I very well could be completely off in everything I just spent the last hour typing for you. This is why we barely touch this topic; because our brains end up fried. Hopefully, our ramble can lead you to do some thorough research and share with us your findings.

I pray this has been edifying in the name of the Son of God.

Elder Ishe / Brthr Nhmyh

BibleStudyMinistry.com

What Bible Study topic, subject, or chapter would you like to learn in more detail? We are opening those again now that the Father is once again, sending His Spirit to gather His saints once again for the last time; we feel the need to address questions.

Many of the questions are not asked clearly, but we’ll do our best to answer them as well as we can.


Leave a comment and share with others who may have had this question looming in their mind. We are nearing the end of the half of times… REPENT and be baptized in the name of Jesus! 

 

Share the article on your favorite social media outlet; help the Word flow out into all nations!
    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published.